26th D.A.R.E. INTERNATIONAL TRAINING CONFERENCE
SPONSORED BY D.A.R.E. INTERNATIONAL
Duke Energy Convention Center, Cincinnati, Ohio • July 16 through July 18, 2013
Download the up to date list of Conference Workshops
Information includes the Presenter, Course Title and Description
(File will open as an Acrobat .pdf file)
2013 26th Annual International D.A.R.E. Conference Car Show
Official Rules and Entry Form
Download the Rules and Entry form (Page 3 is the entry form)
(File will open as an PDF file)
CT State Police confirmed for a Sandyhook presentation
SPECIAL EVENING PRESENTATION:
WEDNESDAY, JULY 17th from 5 TO 7 PM
SCHOOL SHOOTING INSIGHT & RESPONSE:
Strikes and Spares
8032 Blue Ash Road, Cincinnati, Ohio
Wednesday, July 17, 2013 • 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
$15 per person includes
3 games of bowling, Shoe rental
Download flyer/registration form
“At the 2013 D.A.R.E. International Conference prepare to be informed, be ready to learn and be engaged, be Inspired…to change a child’s life.”
Donna Braxton, Executive Director and CEO, Ohio Association of Chiefs of Police and the Law Enforcement Foundation, Ohio
“By attending a D.A.R.E. International Training Conference you will be provided the most current and practical information available to instill in young people the necessary skills in order for them to achieve their goals in life.”
William E. Craig, Chief of Police, Wilmore, KY
Download Flyer (English)
Download Flyer (Spanish)
Download Flyer (Portuguese)
Tuesday, July 16th through Thursday, July 18, 2013
Opening Ceremonies will take place at 1:30pm on Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Duke Energy Convention Center
HOW TO REGISTER:
Conference Registration is Open.
Register online here
ONE DAY REGISTRATION
One day registration fee $160 for Thursday, July 18th, 2013. Registration includes access to all conference activities that day: general/plenary sessions, workshops, and the conference closing banquet.
To register One Day Registration please call D.A.R.E. America (800) 223-3273 and ask for Lucia Romeo.
A special low D.A.R.E. hotel rate of $144 is available at the Millennium Hotel Cincinnati, and $149 at the Hyatt Regency Cincinnati. You must stay at one of these hotels or pay a higher conference registration fee (see below). Hotel registration begins January 15, 2013.
Codes for Hotel Registration:
Millennium Hotel Cincinnati: Enter group code DE00177658 where prompted
Hyatt reservation link
- D.A.R.E. keepin’ it REAL Elementary and Middle School curricula
- D.A.R.E. Rx/OTC Enhancement Lessons
- Introduction of the New D.A.R.E. K-4 Visitation Lessons and Family Talks
- Brain on Drugs 101
- Operation Street Smart
- Prescription Drug Epidemic
- Over-the-Counter but Under Our Radar: Addressing Teen Cough Medicine Abuse
- Profile of an Active Shooter
- Suspicious Activity Reporting
- Bullying: An Increasing Concern
- Practical Stress Management
- The Leader in Me
- The State of Hate & Intolerance in America
- Innocent Images
- Current Fads Among Teens / Choking Game / Inhalants
Conference registration includes access to all conference activities including: general/plenary sessions and workshops, welcome reception,
awards luncheon, and conference banquet.
Early Registration $485* (Ends July 12th, 2013) On-Site Registration $585*
* Discounted registration requires attendee lodging at one of the D.A.R.E. designated hotels listed above. Go to dare.org for details. D.A.R.E. America has negotiated an exceptional rate for lodging during the conference. The deadline for hotel registration is July 1, 2013.
Registration fees will be $848 (Early)
and $949 (On-Site).
When five conference registrations are received from a single agency, a sixth complimentary conference registration will be provided.
Please come to the D.A.R.E. International registration booth to receive your discount parking pass